You're cordially invited to join us this April for an unforgettable fundraiser for your health and wellbeing.
Introducing FOUR weekend YOGA classes to pick from. Come to as many as you'd like and work a sweat, learn something new, meet new and inspiring people, and alleviate hunger! Most of all, embrace the refreshed version of yourself - and what a great chance to bring a friend along to share in this joy!
✧ Dates: Sat & Sun 15/16 April and 29/30 April (four separate classes)
✧ Time: 2:30pm registration, and get set up; 3:00pm class starts
✧ Price : Booking incl: One hour of yoga for two, at rate HKD 1,000 each couple
✧ Location : 9/F, Cali Tower, 30-32 D'Aguilar St, Central (LKF)
RSVP to secure your spot by mailing your full names, payment receipt proof, and your selected class (see dates above) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank Details: HSBC #640-102398-838
Priority is given to pre-paid attendees.
Space per class is limited to 15 couples, so signing up and booking is highly recommended.
- Access to sky garden for an unforgettable, ethereal sky-high yoga class experience!
- Guided yoga class under the watchful eye of Ms. Philippa Ho, our flexi bendy radical yogi guru
- Kyoto Joe Japanese dining voucher (2 x HKD 100 GIFT per couple!)
- Fresh air! This always helps with the zen, so we hear
Reminder to please bring your own:
- Yoga mat
What to expect...the four-part series includes themes:
Philippa will gauge the level of attendees, while introducing the above elements as much as possible.
ॐ Charity element:
- Kalacove's colorful and lively prints and bean bags on sale and 30% net proceeds for Foodlink, exclusive to the event.
- Rooftop Republic growing kits on sale and 40% net proceeds for Foodlink, exclusive to the event.
Remember to bring cash that day or you may handle online payment with the vendors directly.
- Last but not least, there will be special yoga-related lucky draw gifts from our generous sponsors : Iyengar Yoga Centre, Kita Yoga, Yoga Aloha, Lemon Drop Studio, and Yoga Room.
We very much look forward to meeting you and your +1 in class!